01 March 2010

about my absence

I should take a minute to tell you why i haven't been that active lately. I just finished putting on my dental braces and it took me a while before i got use to them. Also i've started working on a personal project... that's going to take up some of my time from now on. I have my personal life to take care of, my job and you know just taking a nap from time to time.

My mouse broke, i don't have any money left but at least spring is here. I will probably start falling in love again.. yey :). At least now i know what to look for so i won't get hurt by a "bad girl".

It's the first of march. It's a local holiday here for all the girls.... so Happy Birthday and the best to all the girls and/or women that i know and/or don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, hey sorry to hear about your mouse. It's really fun to read your stuff because of the weird english. I've always been intersted in bodylanguage so this is very intersting blog you got here. Keep it up. :)

many said...

haha... thanks :)

Post a Comment